Use of Courthouse Facilities for Mediation
Members of the Court Mediation Panel may reserve court facilities for mediations conducted pursuant to their service as members of the Mediation Panel. Court facilities may not be used for private mediations.
The following individuals are available to assist with room reservations for mediations to be held at divisional courthouses:
- Los Angeles (First Street) – Monica Boone by email: Monica_Boone@cacd.uscourts.gov 
- Santa Ana – Melissa Alcaide – (714) 558-7321
- Riverside – Dominic Estrada – (951) 328-4475
FOR LOS ANGELES (First Street Courthouse) ONLY: Due to the heavy use of facilities at the Los Angeles location, please observe the following procedures:
- When you arrive at the courthouse, please check-in with Monica Boone in the ADR Suite on the 4th Floor of the courthouse. Please advise counsel that both they and their client(s) should also check-in with Monica. If Monica is not available, contact Gail Killefer at (213) 894-2993.
- Please request conference room reservations as far in advance as possible -- by email to Monica_Boone@cacd.uscourts.gov .
- Please be aware that the number of rooms you reserve will be the number of rooms available to you on the day of the mediation. Do not assume that any unoccupied rooms are available for your use.
- Occasionally, room locations will be changed. Monica will notify you of the new location as soon as she is aware of any change in room assignments.
- Should a mediation be cancelled, please advise Monica as soon as possible so that she may cancel your room reservation and the rooms may be offered to other mediators.
Thank you for your cooperation.