Amended Local Rules Effective June 1, 2014
The new and amended Local Civil Rules and Local Criminal Rules listed below will become effective June 1, 2014. Redline versions of these new and amended rules are available on the Court’s website and accompany this notice. The full text of the Local Civil Rules and Local Criminal Rules, as effective June 1, 2014, are also available on the Court’s website and accompany the electronic version of this notice.
Local Civil Rules
- 5-4.5 [Mandatory Chambers Copies]
- 7-12 [Failure to File Required Documents]
- 11-3.1.1 [Typeface]
- 11-3.9.3 [(Citations) Cases]
- 11-4.1 [(Copies) In General]
- 40-3 [(Continuances, Notice of Settlement) Failure to Comply – Sanctions]
- 45-1 [Motions Relating to Discovery Subpoenas]
- 83-2.3.2 [Motion for Withdrawal]
Local Criminal Rules
- 44-1 [Withdrawal of Counsel]
- 49-1.2(b)(4) [(Documents Excluded from Electronic Filing) Criminal Duty Matters]
All proceedings in cases commenced on or after June 1, 2014, and, insofar as just and practicable, all proceedings then pending will be governed by these new and amended rules.
District Court Executive