Amended Local Rules Effective June 1, 2013
The Local Civil and Criminal Rules listed below have been amended, effective June 1, 2013. The amended rules are available on the Court’s website and accompany the electronic version of this notice.
Amended Local Civil Rules:
- 4-4 [Summons - Service of Process - Habeas Corpus Proceedings]
- 5-3 [Serving Documents]
- 5-4 [Filing Documents]
- 7-3 [Conference of Counsel Prior to Filing of Motions]
- 54-2 [Application to Tax Costs Pursuant to F.R.Civ.P. 54(d); Bill of Costs]
- 54-11 [Filing Date for Motions to Award Costs Not Governed by F.R.Civ.P. 54(d)]
- 83-2 [Attorneys; People Without Attorneys]
- 83-4 [Student Practice]
Amended Local Criminal Rules:
- 46-1.2 [Bail Previously Fixed by District Judge]
All proceedings in cases commenced on or after June 1, 2013, and, insofar as just and practicable, all proceedings then pending will be governed by these amended rules.
District Court Executive
May 2, 2013