Registration of Out-of-District Judgments

Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly version

To register an out-of-district judgment with the United States District Court, Central District of California:

1) Complete a Certification of Judgment (form AO 451) and have it certified by the district court which entered the judgment.

2) Submit the certified copy of the judgment to our Civil Intake section, along with the $46.00 filing fee.